Sarasin & Partners LLP is one of the leading UK charity fund managers managing £3.4bn for a broad range of charity clients. Our charity and not-for-profit unit amounts to over 25% of the company’s £12.5bn of funds under management, which makes us different from the majority of investment management houses.
Sarasin & Partners LLP
Tel +44 (0)20 7038 7000
Sarasin & Partners LLP is one of the leading UK charity fund managers managing some £3.4bn for a broad range of around 280 charity clients. The fact that our charity and not-for-profit unit amounts to over 25% of the company's £12.5bn of funds under management makes us different from the majority of investment management houses.
- We offer a fully integrated service of strategic advice, investment management and administration tailored to the needs of each individual client whether it be a segregated, specialist or a pooled fund mandate.
- We run one of the longest running trustee training operations in the country, and have trained nearly 2,500 trustees since 2002.
- We have invested heavily in award winning reporting technology. One unique feature of our charity Quarterly Reports is our "look-through" feature: clients can benefit from the simplicity and power of a pooled approach, while retaining the transparency of a segregated portfolio.
- We believe that client objectives are the central key to setting the long-term normal asset mix of the portfolio. We have particularly strong strategic skills and long experience of helping trustees match investments to their individual circumstances.
- Once a strategic asset mix has been agreed, we aim to add value and reduce volatility through our dynamic tactical asset allocation process, whether it be a segregated portfolio or entrance via our Alpha CIFs now totalling c.£813m as at 31.12.10.